Ps3 wireless connection?

发贴者 PocketPCfans | 6:37:00 PM


Ps3 wireless connection?OK I just got a brand new 80gb PS3 and im trying to connect to internet, it ahs the wireless Wi-Fi. But when I press scan for the access point it gives me like SSID name and signal strenght is from 30 to 40%. I continue and after Im done i press connectivity test and it says Ip-adress: Failed, internet connection -. Only once it said ip adress: suceed, but then for internet connection it failed and asid its problem with DNS. Please help me like what am I suppost to do?
i go to system update -> update via internet it says checking please wait and then it says a connection to the network could not be estabblished, go to settings network settings and check your connection
I have no idea what u are saying on stealing internet... i have my own router that im trying to connect to
X Mas King I did what u said but i dont seem to see the WEP key under router all i see it: P/N:, Customer S/N: , S/N: , MTA Mac ID. And also after I type in SSID, under W:AN Secuirty i can either pick "None" WEP, or WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK. Plz email me at th13f@hotmail.com if u know how to solve this.
Oh and also when I press Auto SSID it gives me TNLAN and not the name of my router and if i type in name of router and continue it says the access point was not detected.

-Jason S
go to system update first! then you click if u have wireless connection then click via internet

-mikesullivan1990
If you are stealing internet, the owner might have IP security.

-X-MAS-KING
First of all, you have to know the name of your Modem or router, (thing that brings internet) and under the Modem there will be something written key, THAT IS THE WEP KEY (very important), now go to what you did before and choose wireless.


The SSID is the name of your router, now when you click ok on your router name it will show you SSID now don't worry about that, just go next page, then it will bring WEP Key, you ahve to know the WEP key, as I said beneath the modem, when you put it everything should go well.

If it doesn't succeed maybe the signal is too weak because you said it's 30-40 percent. also if you can put the ps3 a little bit closer to the router that will increase the connection strength

Stealing the internet is like using other peoples networks that aren't secure, alot of peoples networks are secured by a WEP key, you will know an insecure network when the type of security is written not secured. When the ps3 scans you are also able to see other peoples wireless networks

Just check around the router and it will show some codes, write down the ones written KEY.

Add your own answer in the comments! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: Ps3 wireless connection?

0 评论