How can I plug my iPhone earbuds into my laptop and use the microphone?I want to use my iPhone earbuds to make phone calls through my laptop (specifically through Skype). I need a splitter that allows them to plug in to the headphone (out) and microphone (in) ports. What is this splitter called and where can I buy one?

-John H.
I'm sorry to be the barrier of bad news but you can't. The iPhone headphones are 3 ringed and nobody has designed a split one as a mic out and one a speaker.

They were specifically designed for the iPhone and probably never to be one made. I love them myself but it sure would be nice to video conference with them sometimes.

Hope I've helped.
- John.

What do you think? Answer below! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: How can I plug my iPhone earbuds into my laptop and use the microphone?

0 评论