How much will an iphone cost me if I just want a lower-end calling plan and the internet?I rarely talk on the phone but I use the internet a lot. I want an iphone for the convenience of the internet at my fingertips. How much would I be looking at per month for a basic calling plan and the internet? Also, can I use the internet anywhere or do I have to be in a hot spot?

-evilattorney
It's $ 70/month plus taxes and fees for just short of $ 80/month. That's the basic iPhone plan and includes the data plan allowing unlimited internet access over AT&T's 3g network (pretty much anywhere) and 450 rollover minutes.

You will also have wifi access to the internet within hots spots or networks to which you have the passcodes. In fact, some apps are so large, you must use wifi to download them directly (as opposed to downloading them to iTunes and then syncing your phone).

-Sean
you can get a cheap one off ebay or craigs,and jailbreak it.
then it will cost as much as u use it.
hot spot for wi-fi,if you wanna use it everywhere i think the lowest is $ 40 a month plus your calling plan

Add your own answer in the comments! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: Tips: How much will an iphone cost me if I just want a lower-end calling plan and the internet?

0 评论