Tips: Cant Play Online w/ My PS3... Why?

发贴者 PocketPCfans | 5:37:00 AM


Cant Play Online w/ My PS3... Why?I have a ps3 connected to my modem through an ethernet cable. I can do all the things like web browsing, and downloading anything from the playstation network. But i can't do what i really wanna do, play online. I tried to play online with NBA The Inside and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, but its saying an error has occured, or check your internet connection.
Also, whenever I start a ps3 game, I ALWAYS get an error saying, You have been logged out off your account. So when i turn on my ps3, im logged in and when I start a game it automatically logs me out. Can someone tell me the problem>

-Disco Guru
You could delete your user on the ps3 then remake it then try playing the games. My brother couldn't sign in but could go on the internet and stuff. If this doesn't work give sony a ring there bound the have a solution! email me back telling me how you get on! jakeyboy1245@hotmail.co.uk

Add your own answer in the comments! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: Tips: Cant Play Online w/ My PS3... Why?

0 评论