Tips: xbox 360 slim vs. ps3 advice?

发贴者 PocketPCfans | 7:39:00 PM


xbox 360 slim vs. ps3 advice?I have a ps3 80gb and have had it the past 2 years. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I have always wanted an xbox 360 and I am thinking about getting one. If I get one I will be getting the slim version with 250gb hard drive. I have heard so much bad stuff with the "red ring of death" which has greatly held me back of even thinking of getting one. Also, are there any other problems I should know about? Do you think it would be worth it to trade in my ps3 and buy the slim? Also I was wondering if the 360 slim gets the red ring of death? That is the main thing I want to know because I don't really want to deal with it. Please help me decide. Any help would be great. Thanks.

-Allen
The new xbox 360 slim don't have the red ring of death problem. Are forgetting 2011 is the year of PS3? (Infamous 2, Killzone 3, Uncharted 3)

-Mdog123abc
If you already have a ps3 and a load of games...no point of getting the 360
no slim doesn't get RROD...its also got built in Wi-fi...but any 360 does have the problem of freezing....
when i got RROD i was thinking about getting a ps3 but then everything i got for xbox would be a waste u kno?

-Roy
The reason the Xbox 360 Slim has a different harddrive is to prevent the Red Ring of Death... I'm sure there is a possibility of getting it but it's probably a 1/1000 chance.

Now do I think you should trade in your PS3 for a 360? No, I would suggest keeping the PS3 and buying a 360, but I'm a nerd like that.

-Kenny Rios
buy a ps3 slim really is pretty sweet and have a lot of GB,my old ps3 80GB broked so i decided to go with tho ps3 move bundle and all i can say SLIM ROCK AND MOVE 2 so dont buy xbox because first RED RING OF DEATH MUAHAHA and second only good exclusive is gear of war and third u have 2 pay to use it online, PS3 WILL HAVE LOT OF GAMES, INFAMOUSE 2,RESISTANCE 3,UNCHARTED 3, and lot more so why waste money on something that can get RROD in 1 day?

-The Game God
What Mdog123abc and Roy have said is accurate and true, so I won't repeat that again. One thing I would like to inform you about the Xbox 360 Slim is that it was BUILT mostly to suppress the RROD. They changed the HDD as well as moved the fan(s) to different locations and fixed the sealant. The main thing they did was implement a system "cooling time" I will call it, which turns your Xbox off when it begins to overheat. This greatly reduces the RROD chance because it mostly occurs due to overheating, which melts the sealant inside. I can say there is a 99.7% chance that it will never get the RROD.

-Michael Du plooy
I have had an xbox 360 for nearly 5 years now, and i personally suggest it to any console gamer out there. Ive played on a ps3 numerous times and i just don't get the same gaming experience as on the xbox. I don't have the 360 slim yet, but never heard of any problems from friends, and xbox is just unique in its own way, not that i dislike ps3. Although some games only come out on ps3 and xbox it would be a good investment to get both consoles, but in your case you can only afford one.

Again opinions vary from gamer, but this "red ring of death" it doesn't happen, its probably just the person trying to link the remote with the console so it reconises player 1 and 2 that the person might have done something wrong, but i assure you its not an internal programming problem with the xbox itself, i have never had this problem. And that is the only problem i can think of, if you can even call it a problem.

And with the 250gb is really a winner, you can install a game onto your xbox hardrive, thus preventing scratching of your games when you change games, and playing it directly from your hardrive.

I hope this helps you decide, it all comes down to just what you really want, and what console gives you a more relaxed gaming experience. I personally say go for it.

-Jyot P
i think you can go with sony's PS3 Move Bundle i think you like it
.
- PS3 Slim with...
* 320GB HDD - as far as I know, the largest hard disk a console has ever had. You CAN upgrade it to a 500GB if you want but 320GB should probably be enough. See PS3 Slim reviews for details and features
* Move controller, of course
* PlayStation Eye camera (must have for the Move to work)
* Sports Champions (Ping Pong is simply awesome, some of the games play much better with a second controller)
* A demo disc so you can see what Move can do for you (most of the demos can be downloaded from the PSN)
- DualShock 3 controller (rumble, motion sensitive)
- ONE USB wire mostly to charge the controllers

What do you think? Answer below! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: Tips: xbox 360 slim vs. ps3 advice?

0 评论