PS3 Wireless Connection?

发贴者 PocketPCfans | 3:37:00 PM


PS3 Wireless Connection?Hi im setting up my ps3 to my wireless router. Every time i start setting it up when i get to the bit where i enter the wireless key, it says "A connection to the access point could not be established, check the security settings for the wireless LAN. (8012013E)"
Im defenatly entering the key correctly. Do i have to edit my wireless settings on the router? im not aloud to change the key or any settings that will effect other users because its not mine. Could someone give me some instructions please?

The Secrurity is WPA. PS3 40GB.

Thanks.

-Noel L
I had the same problem. I fixed by adjusting the settings on the wireless router. The password was wrong. This may affect other users. Some routers only support a set number of devices, depending on how many devices are connect may also affect the PS3 from connecting.

What do you think? Answer below! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: PS3 Wireless Connection?

0 评论