GTA 4 cheats?

发贴者 PocketPCfans | 10:37:00 PM


GTA 4 cheats?I have an XBOX 360 console and have recently bought GTA4. I was wondering if there is an invincability cheat on this game. I know you can keep enabling the health cheat over and over but i want a cheat that gives you unlimited health so you just cant die. I have seen there is one for the PS3 version but i cant seen to find one for the XBOX 360. Can anyone help me out?

-soilworkoverkill
Well the best place to look for cheat codes is Cheatcc.com

Though I don't see one listed for invincibility / Invulnerability.

-ObamaSux.
I looked around, and there is no invincibility cheat. The cheats are the same for the 360 and the PS3.

-Blake K
there is a cheat for inf life...



i just don't know it...

-Ranphis D
i really dont think there are a gta4 infinite live but there is one that can make your lives full and give u a bulletproof vest but it will not aloww the clean street achivement basically it will block just that one acheveiment. heres a place with lots of codes and cheats.

http://www.gamecheats.eu/xbox360-cheats/grand-theft-auto-4-cheats.html


http://www.chaptercheats.com/cheats/xbox360/20646.htm

What do you think? Answer below! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: GTA 4 cheats?

0 评论