Does the Virgins 50meg N Roter work with Ps3?

发贴者 PocketPCfans | 9:37:00 PM


Does the Virgins 50meg N Roter work with Ps3?I am thinking of upgrading to Virgins 50meg service but before a do so I want to make sure that the Ps3 links up to it as I know there are certain routers out there it does not like!

Does anyone have this linked up successfully or is it going to be a pain in the ass!

-bemmer71
AS far I know, there hasn't been any reports of any routers not working with the PS3 ! I have used a (wired and wireless) dlink and linksys router and both worked flawlessly. Just make sure you connect everything correctly and toy should be fine !

-The Shadow Knows
I use a wireless N router on mine
it actually has a more reliable connection than the wired one I used a few months ago ( moved )
so yes , it will work

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! PS3 System Software Update · PSP System Software Update. Xbox System Software Update · DS System Software Update. and more.

Orignal From: Does the Virgins 50meg N Roter work with Ps3?

0 评论